Re-balance With Acupressure Reflexology
Health practitioners, health care therapists and indviduals interested in developing skills in holistic health management.
Dates and Timings for the Next Class:
May 4- 8 from 9.00 am – 1.00 pm at AYU Center
Acupressure is a safe and effective way to promote and maintain good health. Practiced as early as 2300 BC in Egypt, it is a simple method of stimulating reflex points on the feet, hands, stomach and ears that relate to and affect the structure and functions of various organs, glands and nerves in the human body. Stimulating these points can very effectively help the body re-balance itself, without side-effects. Upon completion of the workshop, a certificate from International Research Center Of Natural Sciences (IRCNS) is awarded.
- Introduces you to more than 47 important reflex points on the feet, hand and abdomen
- Their benefits, their relation to the various organs, glands and nerves in the body, and
- Techniques applied for stimulating or treating a point.
- Introduction to physiology of all nine systems of the body
- Placing emphasis on correct hand and finger placement, amount of pressure applied and rhythmic breathing during practical sessions.
USD 450/- per person
1. Ayurvedic Meal : USD 7/- per meal
Healthy meal set including organic brown rice, vegetables, curry, herbal tea and nutritious dessert.
2. Shuttle : USD 13/- ( per round trip within 15 kms radius of AYU Center)