Ayurveda and Holistic Healing Foundation (AHHF) was legally registered in 2009 under the Civil and Commercial Law of Thailand with the aim of reviving and promoting ancient healing sciences like Ayurveda, Acupressure, Aromatherapy, Yoga and Spiritual Sciences among others.
What inspired this need? Primarily, the understanding that I am “soul” or “energy” and I have a body. Our body is manifesting the conditions pre-established in our subtle, invisible “inner” bodies. In other words the physical health conditions indicated in a person’s medical report are symptoms of a “dis-ease” or imbalance. In order to work with the root cause of a disease, one needs to take the physical, emotional, mental and spiritual influence of a person into consideration and work with it also. With expert guidance and genuine nurturing, a person can understand and respect his uniqueness. An integrated approach creates energy manifesting as vitality, agelessness and creativity.
In the last 20 years, we have earned credibility and trust in Thailand for our pioneering work with universities, hospitals, wellness destinations and the general public. We have been on advisory boards of The Indian Board of Alternative Medicine and Department for Traditional Thai and Alternative Medicine, Ministry of Public Health, Thailand. We are convinced and committed to the initiative of bringing genuine, quality driven and research based holistic health care to everyone and making it relevant and sustainable to meet present day health needs.
The vision of the foundation is to build a sustainable Holistic Healing Destination in Chiang Mai, Thailand and provide accessible and affordable quality care for people of all ages, utilizing a service system that emphasizes trust, respect, confidentiality, and compassion.
It will be based on the following guiding principles :
Respecting each person’s uniqueness and reflecting it in the health program.
A change in the frames of reference a person may have. This change may include points of view, eating habits and emotional responses to life situations.
Working on health from all levels i.e. physical, emotional, mental and spiritual
Helping the person find their balance at their own pace.
Helping a person experience essential health progress i.e. sound sleep, increased mobility in joints, improved bowel movements and renewed energy.
Health consultations, personalized treatments and nutrition, wise counseling available at every step of the health program
Natural herbs and oils, completely free from harmful side effects are used in combination with various techniques to bring forth a balancing effect for the body.
Based on R&D
Making the ancient healing principles relevant to meet today’s health challenges
Ayurveda and Holistic Healing Foundation also aims to :
- Offer high quality organic food products and meals in a clean and natural surroundings.
- Creating an opportunity for various healthy individual and group based lifestyle regimens like yoga, nature trails, herbal garden, interactive library and community recreational and cultural areas.
- Providing expert holistic guidance and educational workshops for each stage in the span of human life from pregnancy, birth, childhood, adulthood and the maturing years.
- Integrating the use of latest technology and software programs, where relevant, to support health diagnosis and findings.
- Offering finest quality herbal products supported by research and certification.
- Offering unique health programs and retreats to meet the needs of the people.