- Sciatica pain – pain in hip & outer side of leg
- Strain – injury by over exertion
- Lower back or lumbar pain
- Herniated disk – pain in spine due to tear in disc
- Arthritis in back – painful stiffness & inflammation
- Spinal stenosis – spinal degeneration
- Kidney pain
Psychological symptoms that could lead to chronic back pain conditions are as follows :
- Identity crisis
- Self doubt
- Fear of failure
- Lack of self expression
- To strengthen the weak muscles with special focus on Pelvic floor, Glutenus Medius, Glutenus Maximus, Piriformis, Sartorius, Gracilis and Teres Minor muscle group
- Increase blood circulation in the pelvic region and spinal column
- Eliminate toxic salts naturally
- Increase flexibility, strength and mobility
- Improve mental clarity and focus
- Strengthen bladder and kidney meridians
- Integration of natural methods like use of certified organic oils, acupressure, pulse point balancing and magnets among others.
- Use of freshly prepared herbal potalis infused with rice grains, herbs, and milk for rejuvenation
- Full body and head treatment employing effective techniques like marma point massage, spinal flush, kneading, palm pressure etc.
AYU center operates under the guidance of highly experienced and certified practitioners, Drs. Rajeev and Suchada Marwah. We have made a sincere and dedicated effort to present the essence of Ayurveda in a new light – making it simple and suited for today’s health needs. Education plays a pivotal role and, with intensive training in Ayurveda and other holistic healing techniques, our team is qualified and ready to offer the best healthcare program that suits your needs. Our treatments are authentic and supported by on-going research in this field. Likewise, our treatment products are natural and certified. All these factors help create a unique and effective experience.
We work closely with participating hotels and resorts to offer the best prices for accommodation and meals during your stay. We are pleased to offer a complimentary return transfer service within 15 km radius of AYU center should you enrol in our treatment program. Transfers for greater distances may be arranged, when required.
Cost for first visit: THB 12,400
(3.5 hour session, includes 90 minutes health check and consultation with an experienced and certified specialist and 120 minutes neck marma treatment).
You may also opt to sign up for the program which includes the following:
- 90 minutes health check and consultation with an experienced and certified specialist
- 120 minutes neck marma treatment x 3 sessions
- Complimentary AYU herbal teas and health refreshments.
- Complimentary round trip shuttle service within 15 km radius of AYU center .
Discounted Program Cost : THB 27,000
Are there any restrictions during the program?
You should refrain from any kind of physical exertion that may arise from activities like running, jogging, and swimming in cold water, rigorous sport, or weight lifting. Leisure walks are encouraged in a warm environment. Yogic breathing, meditation, and relaxation techniques are also good. The use of TV, computers, and mobiles is not encouraged immediately after a treatment.Cold food, cold water, coffee, and alcohol are to be avoided after a treatment. Not following the above guidance may result in a more severe “Healing Crisis”.
What is a Healing Crisis?
A “Healing Crisis” is a normal, temporary condition in which a person may experience symptoms like fever, headache, tiredness, frequent urination, running nose, increased appetite, or increased thirst after a treatment. It is best to allow your body to go through the entire “Healing Crisis”, as the body is undergoing positive changes at a deeper level. Usually these positive changes are permanent in nature, if one continues to maintain a lifestyle in harmony with your basic nature.
Effective Ayurvedic Treatments