- Sciatica pain – pain in hip & outer side of leg
- Strain – injury by over exertion
- Lower back or lumbar pain
- Herniated disk – pain in spine due to tear in disc
- Arthritis in back – painful stiffness & inflammation
- Spinal stenosis – spinal degeneration
- Kidney pain
Psychological symptoms that could lead to chronic back pain conditions are as follows :
- Identity crisis
- Self doubt
- Fear of failure
- Lack of self expression
Modern day lifestyle compels people to sit most of the time in their offices, while commuting and even while watching television. Over exertion of backbone and hip muscles can be very painful. Some of the very common diseases such as arthritis, spinal stenosis, and sciatica pain can also cause severe back pain. At AYU , we provide best back pain treatment program through all natural and safe methods.
- To strengthen the weak muscles with special focus on Pelvic floor, Glutenus Medius, Glutenus Maximus, Piriformis, Sartorius, Gracilis and Teres Minor muscle group
- Increase blood circulation in the pelvic region and spinal column
- Eliminate toxic salts naturally
- Increase flexibility, strength and mobility
- Improve mental clarity and focus
- Strengthen bladder and kidney meridians
- Integration of natural methods like use of certified organic oils, acupressure, pulse point balancing and magnets among others.
- Use of freshly prepared herbal potalis infused with rice grains, herbs, and milk for rejuvenation
- Full body and head treatment employing effective techniques like marma point massage, spinal flush, kneading, palm pressure etc.
We work closely with participating hotels and resorts to offer the best prices for accommodation and meals during your stay.
We are pleased to offer a complimentary return transfer service within 15 km radius of AYU center should you enrol in our treatment program. Transfers for greater distances may be arranged, when required.
Minimum duration for this program is 3 treatment sessions. Based on the severity of your health condition a total treatment plan is suggested and more sessions may be added in consultation with you.
Duration of the first session is 3.5 hours and includes a comprehensive health check and consultation by an experienced and Certified Ayurvedic Specialist.
Follow up sessions are 120 minutes.
COST : USD 720 for 3 sessions.
- Complimentary AYU herbal teas and health refreshments.
- Complimentary round trip shuttle service within 15 km radius of AYU center .