Modern day lifestyle compels people to sit most of the time in their offices, while commuting and even while watching television. Over exertion of backbone and hip muscles can be very painful. Some of the very common diseases such as arthritis, spinal stenosis, and sciatica pain can also cause severe back pain.
At AYU , we provide best back pain treatment program through naturally effective and safe methods. Depending upon the severity of the health condition a total treatment plan is suggested in consultation with you for lasting relief and rejuvenation.
PHYSICAL CONDITIONS TREATED
- Sciatica pain – pain in hip & outer side of leg
- Strain – injury by over exertion
- Lower back or lumbar pain
- Herniated disk – pain in spine due to tear in disc
- Arthritis in back – painful stiffness & inflammation
- Spinal stenosis – spinal degeneration
- Kidney pain
PSYCHOLOGICAL CONDITIONS FOR BACK PAIN
- Identity crisis
- Self doubt
- Fear of failure
- Lack of self expression
BACK PAIN TREATMENT OBJECTIVES
- Strengthening the weak muscles on the Pelvic floor, focusing on Glutenus Medius, Glutenus Maximus, Piriformis, Sartorius, Gracilis and Teres Minor muscle group.
- Increasing blood circulation in the pelvic region and spinal column by the use of herbs and oils. This increases flexibility, strength and mobility of the spine
- Use of freshly prepared herbal potalis infused with rice grains, herbs, and milk for spinal rejuvenation
- Full body and head treatment employing effective techniques like marma point therapy, spinal flush, kneading, palm pressure etc.
- Special spinal adjustment and body alignment sessions starting from the feet, knee, hip and neck
- Marma basti sessions with hot oil focus on major energy centers of the back (cervical, thoracic, lumbar) , sternum (chest), stomach and knees.
- Working on marma pulse points in the head region for balance