The problem of knee joint pain is equally encountered by men and women. Knee pain may occur due to some injury, old age, stiffness, and injuries to tendons and bursa or because of some conditions like :
- Arthritis of knee – painful stiffness & inflammation
- Bursitis of the knee – inflammation of bursa
- Tendinitis of the knee – inflammation of tendon
- Blood flow into the knee
- Misalignment of the pelvis causing knee pain
At AYU, we use our experience and knowledge of ancient and tested methods of Ayurveda, Aromatherapy, Acupressure, Magnet applications and Meridians to relieve knee pain. Around 300 ml of finest quality transdermal oils are used. Freshly prepared rice, milk and herbal potalis or boluses are used for rejuvenation. A complete body and head treatment is given using marma therapy, acupressure point, hook in back up, spinal flush, palm pressure, and kneading. Focus is on :
- Strengthening the weak muscles with special focus on quadriceps and hamstring muscle group
- Stomach, spleen, urinary bladder, liver, gall bladder and kidney meridians as these may affect the knee.
- Reducing pain and stiffness of the knee joint
- Reducing swelling and water retention in the knee
- Increasing blood circulation in the knee, legs and pelvic region
- Eliminating toxic salts naturally
- Realigning the pelvis
HOW MANY TREATMENT SESSIONS ARE REQUIRED?
This depends primarily on the nature of the health condition and person’s age, Prior to the start of your treatments, a comprehensive health examination and consultation with an experienced specialist is required.
Based on the health check, the specialist will create your treatment program.
Knee Treatment Program is organized into treatment sessions.
There are mainly three types of sessions.
1. 90 minutes Complete Health Check = THB 7,500 ( approx. USD 225) per session. This is conducted once during the program.
2. 120 minutes AYU marma treatment sessions = THB 7,500 per session.
3. 30 minutes Advanced Energy Balance Sessions = THB 5,500 per session. This type of session is normally conducted every 4th day of the treatment.