The problem of knee joint pain is equally encountered by men and women. Knee pain may occur due to some injury, old age, stiffness, and injuries to tendons and bursa or because of some conditions like :
- Arthritis of knee – painful stiffness & inflammation
- Bursitis of the knee – inflammation of bursa
- Tendinitis of the knee – inflammation of tendon
- Blood flow into the knee
- Misalignment of the pelvis causing knee pain
At AYU, we use our experience and knowledge of ancient and tested methods of ayurveda, aromatherapy, acupressure, magnet applications and meridians to relieve knee pain.
Around 300 ml of finest quality transdermal oils formulated according to Ayurvedic principles is applied on the knee marma. Freshly prepared rice, milk and herbal potalis or boluses are used for rejuvenation. A complete body and head treatment is given using marma therapy, acupressure point, hook in back up, spinal flush, palm pressure, kneading and other naturally effective techniques.
OBJECTIVES AND BENEFITS OF AYU KNEE TREATMENT
- To strengthen the weak muscles with special focus on Quadriceps and Hamstring muscle group
- Work on Stomach, Spleen, Urinary Bladder, Liver, Gall Bladder and Kidney Meridians as these may affect the knee.
- Reduce pain and stiffness of the knee joint
- Reduce the swelling and water in the knee
- Increase blood circulation in the knee, legs and pelvic region
- Eliminate toxic salts naturally
- Realignment of the pelvis
- Use of freshly prepared herbal potalis infused with rice grains, herbs, and milk for rejuvenation
- Full body and head treatment employing effective techniques like marma point massage, spinal flush, kneading, palm pressure etc.
We work closely with participating hotels and resorts to offer the best prices for accommodation and meals during your stay.
We are pleased to offer a complimentary return transfer service within 15 km radius of AYU center should you enrol in our treatment program. Transfers for greater distances may be arranged, when required.
Minimum duration for this program is 3 treatment sessions. Based on the severity of your health condition a total treatment plan is suggested and more sessions may be added in consultation with you.
Duration of the first session is 3.5 hours and includes a comprehensive health check and consultation by an experienced and Certified Ayurvedic Specialist.
Follow up sessions are 120 minutes.
COST : USD 720 for 3 sessions.
- Complimentary AYU herbal teas and health refreshments.
- Complimentary round trip shuttle service within 15 km radius of AYU center .