PHYSICAL Conditions Treated
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome – recurrent pain with diarrhea and constipation
- Gastroenteritis – Inflammation by bacteria or virus
- Constipation – Irregular bowel movement
- Food poisoning – by bacteria or toxic foods
- Indigestion – mal absorption of nutrients
- Appendicitis – inflamed & painful appendix
Psychological symptoms that could lead to chronic STOMACH AILMENTS are as follows :
- Anxiety / Nervous tension
- Mental exhaustion
- Emotional exhaustion
At AYU, we use our experience and knowledge of ancient and tested methods of ayurveda, aromatherapy, acupressure, magnet applications and meridians to relieve stomach related ailments.
Around 300 ml of finest quality transdermal oils formulated according to Ayurvedic principles is applied on the knee marma. Freshly prepared rice, milk and herbal potalis or boluses are used for rejuvenation. A complete body and head treatment is given using marma therapy, acupressure point, hook in back up, spinal flush, palm pressure, kneading and other naturally effective techniques.
OBJECTIVES AND BENEFITS OF AYU STOMACH TREATMENT
- To strengthen the weak muscles with special focus on Abdominals, Quadriceps & Thigh muscle group
- Balance Stomach, Spleen, Kidney and Liver meridians.
- Improve vital digestive processes
- Relieve stiffness and pain in the abdominals
- Increase blood circulation in the abdominal region
- Eliminate toxic salts naturally
- Release bloating and water retention
We work closely with participating hotels and resorts to offer the best prices for accommodation and meals during your stay.
We are pleased to offer a complimentary return transfer service within 15 km radius of AYU center should you enrol in our treatment program. Transfers for greater distances may be arranged, when required.
Minimum duration for this program is 3 treatment sessions. Based on the severity of your health condition a total treatment plan is suggested and more sessions may be added in consultation with you.
Duration of the first session is 3.5 hours and includes a comprehensive health check and consultation by an experienced and Certified Ayurvedic Specialist.
Follow up sessions are 120 minutes.
COST : USD 720 for 3 sessions.
- Complimentary AYU herbal teas and health refreshments.
- Complimentary round trip shuttle service within 15 km radius of AYU center .