At AYU, we use our experience and knowledge of ancient and tested methods of ayurveda, aromatherapy, acupressure, magnet applications and meridians to relieve stomach pain and related ailments. Around 300 ml of finest quality transdermal oils formulated according to Ayurvedic principles is applied on the stomach marma. Freshly prepared rice, milk and herbal potalis or boluses are used for rejuvenation. A complete body and head treatment is given using marma therapy, acupressure point, hook in back up, spinal flush, palm pressure, kneading and other naturally effective techniques.
Stomach pain treatment sessions at AYU are 120 minutes long. Depending upon the severity of the health condition a total treatment plan is suggested in consultation with you for lasting relief and rejuvenation.
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome – recurrent pain with diarrhea and constipation
- Gastroenteritis – Inflammation by bacteria or virus
- Constipation – Irregular bowel movement
- Food poisoning – by bacteria or toxic foods
- Indigestion – mal absorption of nutrients
- Appendicitis – inflamed & painful appendix
- Anxiety / Nervous tension
- Mental exhaustion
- Emotional exhaustion
- To strengthen the weak muscles with special focus on Abdominals, Quadriceps & Thigh muscle group
- Balance Stomach, Spleen, Kidney and Liver meridians.
- Improve vital digestive processes
- Relieve stiffness and pain in the abdominals
- Increase blood circulation in the abdominal region
- Eliminate toxic salts naturally
- Release bloating and water retention
AYU center operates under the guidance of highly experienced and certified practitioners, Drs. Rajeev and Suchada Marwah. We have made a sincere and dedicated effort to present the essence of Ayurveda in a new light – making it simple and suited for today’s health needs. Education plays a pivotal role and, with intensive training in Ayurveda and other holistic healing techniques, our team is qualified and ready to offer the best healthcare program that suits your needs. Our treatments are authentic and supported by on-going research in this field. Likewise, our treatment products are natural and certified. All these factors help create a unique and effective experience.
We work closely with participating hotels and resorts to offer the best prices for accommodation and meals during your stay. We are pleased to offer a complimentary return transfer service within 15 km radius of AYU center should you enrol in our treatment program. Transfers for greater distances may be arranged, when required.
Cost for first visit: THB 12,400
(3.5 hour session, includes 90 minutes health check and consultation with an experienced and certified specialist and 120 minutes neck marma treatment).
You may also opt to sign up for the program which includes the following:
- 90 minutes health check and consultation with an experienced and certified specialist
- 120 minutes neck marma treatment x 3 sessions
- Complimentary AYU herbal teas and health refreshments.
- Complimentary round trip shuttle service within 15 km radius of AYU center .
Discounted Program Cost : THB 27,000
Are there any restrictions during the program?
You should refrain from any kind of physical exertion that may arise from activities like running, jogging, and swimming in cold water, rigorous sport, or weight lifting. Leisure walks are encouraged in a warm environment. Yogic breathing, meditation, and relaxation techniques are also good. The use of TV, computers, and mobiles is not encouraged immediately after a treatment.Cold food, cold water, coffee, and alcohol are to be avoided after a treatment. Not following the above guidance may result in a more severe “Healing Crisis”.
What is a Healing Crisis?
A “Healing Crisis” is a normal, temporary condition in which a person may experience symptoms like fever, headache, tiredness, frequent urination, running nose, increased appetite, or increased thirst after a treatment. It is best to allow your body to go through the entire “Healing Crisis”, as the body is undergoing positive changes at a deeper level. Usually these positive changes are permanent in nature, if one continues to maintain a lifestyle in harmony with your basic nature.
Effective Ayurvedic Treatments