An imbalanced Vata condition means there is excess air in the body’s energy channels, leading to poor circulation, joint pains, dryness, chronic constipation that may lead to hemorrhoids, anxiety, insomnia and dry coughs. There may be sciatic pain which will also cause pain in the the lower back region. This will result in fatigue. Emotionally, you may experience anxiety, insomnia and fear.
Rejuvenative or life giving herbs will be used to nourish the nervous system and re-balance your body’s energies. Medicated oils, herbal grains and rice boluses will be used to soothe the nerves. We suggest the AYU Recharge Program.
DIY (Do -It-Yourself) Approach
- Intake of carbohydrates daily (1 meal) along with green leafy vegetables will facilitate proper movement of bowels, thereby bettering the body’s digestion.
- Fruits such as bananas and apples are recommended. (Do not eat fruits immediately after a meal)
- Avoid fried foods that take a long time to digest.
- While sleeping, lie straight on your back.
- Brisk walking daily for 15-20 minutes.